Broker / Realtor
- License #:
A full-time Realtor since 2004, Mike is originally from Virginia Beach, VA, and has lived in various places throughout the USA and overseas. Mike and his family have called Charlotte home since 2002.
- FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent 2007 - 2020
- Licensed Broker in NC and SC
- Graduate Mingle School of Real Estate - Realtor and Broker
- President, Charlotte Chapter, VMI Alumni Association
- Past President, Mountainbrook Civic Association
- Graduate Virginia Military Institute, B.S. Civil Engineering
- Army veteran. Commanded units at platoon and company levels. Airborne, Ranger, Sapper
Keller Williams SouthPark
The idea of service has been important to me since I was kid growing up in Virginia Beach, Virginia surrounded by families connected to the military. From my own Army service to my time in the corporate world and now as a Realtor, my urge to serve others has defined me. It’s in my DNA.
Since 2004 I’ve built my business by keeping my clients’ best interests at heart. In fact, I’d say I specialize in helping clients who are frustrated in their search to find a Realtor they can trust.
A few of my hallmarks: I'm very hands-on throughout the process. In negotiations I squeeze maximum benefit for my client while maintaining a win-win approach and positive relationships. And finally, I will never treat you like a number or a means to an end.
Buying or selling a home can be simultaneously exciting and stressful; in fact, it may be one of the most exciting and stressful events we face in our lives! My goal is to create a great partnership that smooths out the bumps and leads to a successful closing and delighted clients.
Professional and Personal Highlights:
- Full-time realtor since 2004.
- Licensed NC and SC.
- Nominated by clients for Charlotte Magazine’s Best in Client Satisfaction each year since 2007.
- Concentration in South Charlotte, Lake Norman, and upper Union County with experience in all price ranges.
- President, Charlotte Chapter of the VMI Alumni Association.
- Past president, Mountainbrook Neighborhood Association.
- US Army veteran; commanded units at platoon and company levels. Earned Airborne, Ranger and Sapper designations.